I am so excited to show you all this great product. All information is located below along with links to the product and, of course, my review. So, let's get into it.
Bluetooth Foldable Selfie Stick
The Selfie Stick That Fits In Your Pocket!
- Tired of selfie sticks that are too bulky to comfortably carry with you?
- Have you already tried a selfie stick, only to find that it bends when your heavy phone/Tablet is attached to it?
- Have you tried a selfie stick which fell apart on you in a short period of time?
Introducing The Gnome Selfie Stick!
- Extendable arm is made with stainless steel, making it sturdy enough to hold larger devices without bending, as well as making it extremely durable
- Easy to use.
- Includes a built in shutter button at the base.
- Rubber Grip makes it very comfortable to hold.
- Collapsible head makes it easily fit in your pocket or bag.
- Extends to 31.4 inches.
- Thumb key at the head of the selfie stick, allows you to lock devices in place at any angle.
- Compatible with most smartphones and cameras, as long as they are bluetooth capable.
- The maximum extension of the head is 3 and a half inches, enough to fit an iphone 6 plus, with a case on it and a little room left over.
- Rubber coated head prevents scratches
- includes a wrist strap, charging cable and instruction manual.
I was expecting a lot out of this selfie stick because I have another one that works perfectly with no problems. However, this one has had problems straight out of the box.
First, it is not able to connect to my Samsung Galaxy S3. When I go to connect it together it tells me to put in a password to the stick itself. Yeah, that isn't going to happen. It should automatically pick it up and connect with no problems, as my other selfie sticks didn't have this problem.
Second, the colored parts of this selfie stick isn't anything but plastic that keeps trying to come off no matter what I do. The bottom of the stick is what I am talking about. I haven't even connected the wrist strap because I am afraid the weight of the stick is going to break it off because it feels that flimsy.
Right now I am not happy with this selfie stick and that is why it is only getting three stars from me right now. I am going to work with it a bit more and see if there is anything I might be doing wrong. If there is, which there could be, I will come back and update this review. However, right now I am not recommending this selfie stick, because I know I can get better one else where and at a better price.
Don't forget to check out the buy now link to find out more about the product and to buy yours today.
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.
Stay up to date with what is going on here on Twisted Pixie Reviews.
Follow me now.