I am so excited to show you all this great product. All information is located below along with links to the product and, of course, my review. So, let's get into it.
Hot and Cold Reusable Ice Pack
Relieve your aches and pains with these Ohuhu Ice Packs.
Helps relive pain associated with bumps, bruises, aches, cramps, headaches, sinus pain, swelling, and joint pain.
Get the 9 inch ice pack. This size is perfect for teenagers and adults.
Fill bag 2/3 full with ice and cold water and then securely screw on cap. Place directly onto affected area for twenty minutes or more.
You never know when you'll need one, so it's nice to have one on hand!
- Ease muscles and joint pains
- Lightens pains, aches, and soreness
- Great for headaches
- Easy screw-top lid
- Soft exterior fabric is flexible and conforms to the body
- Leak proof
How to use:
1. To loosen and remove the cap turn it counter-clockwise.
2. Fill the ice bag two-thirds full with either cold tap water, ice water, crushed ice, or ice cubes.
3. Turn the cap clockwise until it is secured tightly on the ice bag.
4. Turn ice bag upside down and firmly press on the bottom to test for leakage.
5. Apply to desired area.
6. Condensation may form on the outside of the bag. Wrap the ice bag in a soft towel to protect the skin and to avoid condensation accumulation.
7. Apply ice bag for 20 to 30 minutes (maximum) at a time. Continue to reapply after injury. Wait one hour between applications.
I am always getting bumps and bruises because of different things and I have always needed a good ice pack. This one comes in handy and is so much better than just a plastic bag full of ice. This one stays nice and cold and doesn't make my skin get too cold. It feels great and relieves all the aching and hurting that I have. Great ice bag that I am glad to have.
Don't forget to check out the buy now link to find out more about the product and to buy yours today.
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.
Stay up to date with what is going on here on Twisted Pixie Reviews.
Follow me now.