I am so excited to show you all this great product. All information is located below along with links to the product and, of course, my review. So, let's get into it.
Activated Charcoal Odor Absorber
- ELIMINATES ODORS: Utilizes the strong adsorbtion properties of Activated Charcoal to eliminate odors in your refrigerator, closet, bathroom and home. Activated charcoal is an extremely porous material that attracts odor and mold spores to keep your home smelling fresh and mold-free.
- KEEPS FOOD FRESH: Activated charcoal effectively filters out mold spores, contaminants, and other toxic substances that spoil food easily. So, your food will stay fresh longer with the Sagano Refrigerator Deodorizer working for you in your home!
- ALL NATURAL: Activated Charcoal is an all natural ingredient used for centuries across the world to remove odors and filter air. Activated charcoal is renewable and does not pose any threat to the environment. You can dispose with ease and know you aren't hurting the environment.
- LONG LASTING: This activated charcoal odor absorber can be naturally recharged using the power of the sun. Just pull out the activated charcoal packet inside the container and lay out in the sun for a few hours. This naturally restores the power of the activated charcoal so you can use it for up to two years!
- BETTER THAN BAKING SODA: Baking soda is a poor alternative to activated charcoal odor absorbers because it spills easily making a mess in your refrigerator, bathroom, closet and home. It also eventually crusts over when in contact with water, losing its absorbing ability pretty easily; hence needs to be replaced more often.
I normally have a box of baking soda in my fridge and freezer to keep things fresh and smelling clean. However, having to replace them every month costs a pretty penny and sometimes I completely forget to replace them for a month or more. However, now I won't have to worry about replacing anything for two years.
I placed this odor remover in my fridge a month ago and it is still going strong. I've not noticed any strange smells coming from my fridge or anything like that. Actually, when I open my fridge the air smells nice and fresh.
As for it filtering out mold spores and keeping food fresher longer, I haven't really noticed anything that stands out to me. I think my produce might have been kept much fresher than it had before but I honestly don't know because I try to use it before it spoils.
The best part about this besides it working great is the fact that all you have to do is take out the charcoal packet and place it in the sun for a few hours to reactivate it making it last for around two years. How often you should do this is really up to you but I've looked around and doing this every few months is the best option so that is what I will do.
Right now, I am very happy with this odor absorber and it is working great for my fridge and will be getting more for my freezers.
Don't forget to check out the buy now link to find out more about the product and to buy yours today.
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.
Stay up to date with what is going on here on Twisted Pixie Reviews.
Follow me now.