I am so excited to show you all this great product. All information is located below along with links to the product and, of course, my review. So, let's get into it.
Stainless Steel Wallet
Ever fancied owning a wallet made from the same material used by astronauts, protects you from fraud, environmentally friendly as well as looking cool and modern with the latest trends?
Well SHUSHU RFID is the card holder for you!
- Tired of owning a flimsy leather wallet
- Concerned about thieves steeling your personal information
- Tired of owning a steel wallet full of finger prints
- Concerned about the environment and future generations
- Want to pull out your cards easily and quickly
- Want a wallet that is state of the art, cool as well as professional
All these problems can be avoided...Introducing SHUSHU Cardholder
- Strength - Keeps your cards safe and crisp
- RFID blocking - Steel is impervious to radio waves stopping thieves from fraudulently scanning & cloning your personal information
- Humane product - Stainless steel unlike leather is 100% vegan
- Help the environment and future generations - Made of 60% - 85% recycled stainless steel and packaging widely recyclable and re-usable
- Capacity - Can fit up to 10-15 credit cards as well as billfolds and business cards
- Brushed stainless steel and laser engraving - Creates a sleek, light and aesthetically pleasing product you can be proud to show off.
Very nice wallet. It looks great and holds everything that I need it to hold. Fits nicely in my pocket or down into my purse with no problems. It is a little hard to open because it is actually a steal latch and not a plastic latch that breaks after a month.
Now, as far as this wallet being RFID proof, honestly I have no idea because I have no way of checking it to see if it actually will protect your cards from being ripped off. However, the wallet looks awesome and holds a ton of stuff with no problems at all.
Don't forget to check out the buy now link to find out more about the product and to buy yours today.
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.
Stay up to date with what is going on here on Twisted Pixie Reviews.
Follow me now.