I am so excited to show you all this great product. All information is located below along with links to the product and, of course, my review. So, let's get into it.
This Exfoliating Scrub:
- Brightens & revives skin
- Improves skin tone & texture
- Removes dead skin cells
- Softens the skin
- Prevents future breakouts
Specially selected ingredients work together to achieve optimum results.
- Green and White Tea:Packed with polyphenols and potent antioxidants that provide anti-inflammatory, anti-irritant, and anti-aging effects.
- Aloe Vera:This nutrient rich botanical moisturizes the skin and fights aging by improving skin firmness.
- Jojoba Beads:Gentle beads that work to exfoliate and remove dead skin cells without scratching the skin.
- Olive, Avocado & Kukui Butter:This nutrient dense trio is rich in Vitamin A, B, D, and E helps nourish, hydrate, and repair the skin while combating pro-aging free radicals.
I love facial scrubs, body scrubs, pretty much any kind of scrub because I have some dry skin, especially in the winter and for me a scrub really helps to remove all of that dead skin. In order to make sure my makeup looks on point all of the time I love using facial scrubs because they just make me feel pretty. Like I have actually done something to clean all of the dirt, makeup, and dead skin that I could never get off before. This scrub is really great and very gentle. I love the way it felt as I smoothed it on my skin and started to rub it getting all the gunk off my face. It felt like a nice face massage, which felt amazing. Afterwards I felt clean and fresh, almost like I had been renewed, which is why I love facial scrubs so much. This one worked perfectly, felt great, and my skin was so smooth and soft afterwards, which is what I love so much. Such a great facial scrub.
Don't forget to check out the buy now link to find out more about the product and to buy yours today.
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.
Stay up to date with what is going on here on Twisted Pixie Reviews.
Follow me now.