I am so excited to show you all this great product. All information is located below along with links to the product and, of course, my review. So, let's get into it.
3DS XL Case
*This Is An Open and Shut Case - Of Epic Gaming Protection Proportions*
Built in Mesh Pouch Securely Cradles Your Device for Carrying Confidence
- The strong elastic band sewn into the mesh carrying pouch can comfortably hold any one of the following DS systems including the NEW 3DS XL, NEW 3DS, 3DS XL, 3DSLL, 3DS, DSiXL, DSiLL, DSi, DS Lite, or DS.
- Stores up to 8 DS/3DS game cartridges, more slots than any other case its size class
- Surrounded with a hard, sturdy, synthetic, nylon material that easily shields your console from daily wear
- Lined with a soft micro fiber interior that won't scratch your system
- Adjustable and fully detachable shoulder strap allowing fashion-forward versatility; wear it as a clutch, wristlet, shoulder, or crossbody bag
- Lightweight design won't slow down your traveling gaming adventures
Additional Included Features
- Second mesh accessory pouch for carrying small items
- Elastic loop for carrying an extra stylus (extra stylus not included)
- The only 3DS case backed by a lifetime, hassle-free, replacement guarantee
This is a great case for my 3DS XL. It fits in this case perfectly along with the games, extra stylus, and even the USB cable. The great part is it has it's own special place for the games and keeps them perfectly in place where they don't slide around and fall out when you open the case, which is what happened all of the time with my other case. I feel like it is completely protected in this case when it's in it because it's a really nice hard case. I like I can keep everything together and simply throw it in my purse or bag and I am ready to go. It's a great case and I totally love it.
Don't forget to check out the buy now link to find out more about the product and to buy yours today.
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.
Stay up to date with what is going on here on Twisted Pixie Reviews.
Follow me now.