I am so excited to show you all this great product. All information is located below along with links to the product and, of course, my review. So, let's get into it.
Flash Drive Digital Audio Voice Recorder
- High quality Recorder, clear voice recording. Recording bit rate:128 kbps. Supports WAV format.
- Simple to use. One key operation. Plug-and-play ,no drive need. Little blue light indicates you it's switched on & recording.Great for conferences, meetings, lectures, classes, and many other events.
- Ultra-portable storage device. Features 16GB flash drive memory, can be used as a regular USB flash drive. Low power consumption, lasts about 15 hours when fully charged.
- Cannot record and charge simultaneously. Not a voice activated voice recorder. Make sure charge before you use it. If the red light flashes during recording, which means the power is low, please stop recording and charge in time.
- Windows / Mac compatible. For Mac users, please read below important information to play the WAV files successfully on your Mac. Please download "VLC Player for MAC" from http://vlc.org/, it's free. or you can search "VLC Player for MAC" from Google. Choose the correct player for your MAC operating system and download. Drag the VLC icon to your application folder. Once it's installed, open up your WAV files from your recorder, it should give you the option to "open with". Choose to open with your VLC player, or simply drag the WAV files into the VLC player. Now you will be able to play everything you recorded. If you want to convert the WAV files to MP3 or ACC video, you can use Emicsoft Video Converter for Mac.
This is a great USB stick. I've used it a bunch of times and have had no problems at all with it. I can store all kinds of stuff on it and retrieve it from my computer with no problems. In addition to this being a USB stick it is also a simple recorder, which works really good. To use the recorder you simply turn it to the record button and when finished turn the record button off. There is no way to hear what is on the recorder until you put the usb stick into the computer. I have to say that I've never seen these before and they are pretty cool. This one has a nice clear sound and really works well. It's all made out of plastic and has a space on the top where you could put it on a keychain but because it is plastic I am not sure how long it would stay with the way I am with stuff. It might break off after a while but it doesn't matter because it works great and that's all that matters.
Don't forget to check out the buy now link to find out more about the product and to buy yours today.
Disclosure Notice: I received this product for free in exchange for my personal and honest review. I did not receive any monetary compensation for this review and all thoughts and opinions expressed are my own.