I am so excited to show you all this great product. All information is located below along with links to the product and, of course, my review. So, let's get into it.
BakeitFun Baking Mat
Non-Stick Silicone Baking Mat With Measurements - 420mm x 280mm (16-1/2" x 11") with Free Recipe eBook.
Toaster Oven & Freezer Safe - Cookie, Macaron & Pastry Sheet.
Certified FDA Approved
* This is a USA Half Size Baking Mat - 16-1/2" x 11" (280x420mm) - Custom designed cutted corners fits perfectly a 13"x18" pan.
* Manufactured using FDA and LFGB approved materials - Made of fiber cloths covered with the best food grade silicone
* BakeitFun Baking Mat doesn't require any grease, get rid of the extra fat or shortenings - Cook Nontoxic: Our mat is BPA free.
* Non-Stick surface eliminates the need to scrub - Keep your baking sheets always clean - Just rinse with warm water and air dry or dishwash, then roll it and store.
* Reusable mat with outstanding heat conductivity - Perfect to use in oven, microwave or freezer - Takes up to -40F (-40 C) degrees to 450F (230 C) degrees - Flavors or odors will not penetrate the baking mat.
This baking mat is the best thing on the market and I have not been able to find one that even comes close to being awesome as this one. Not only does this mat have rules on every side of it so if you are making any kind of crust you know exactly how long it is but it has rings on it to help you not only evenly space things but to help you make the perfect size cookie. I mean, that is awesome because my cookies always come out so uneven and some are over cooked while some aren't cooked enough. Yeah, with this mat no more of that. Also, nothing sticks to this thing and everything that I have cooked on this has come out perfectly evenly baked. I can't wait to use it again this weekend when I make more cookies.
Don't forget to check out the buy now link to find out more about the product and to buy yours today.
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.