I am so excited to show you all this great product. All information is located below along with links to the product and, of course, my review. So, let's get into it.
Bluelife Spiral Vegetable Slicer
- AWESOME GIFT FOR ANY FOOD ENTHUSIAST OR HEALTH CONSCIOUS INDIVIDUAL - One of the top-talked-about and must-have gadget of the 21st century, this is ideal for anyone on a raw food, gluten-free, paleo or low-carb diet. If you love pasta but can't eat wheat, this is for you!
- EASY-TO-USE INGENIOUS DESIGN. Hand held plastic vegetable cutter with two blade sizes. Use a simple turning motion (just like sharpening a pencil) to instantly turn boring vegetables into irresistable curly veggie treats. Easy and safe to operate, no machine to set up. Dishwasher safe & easy to clean, small enough to fit into your kitchen drawer.
- PERFECT FOR CARROTS, ZUCCHINI, CUCUMBER, TURNIPS & SWEET POTATOES. Spiralize endless Julienne strips of carrots, zucchini, cucumber and all kinds of other firm vegetables for low carb, healthy vegetable meals. Simply the best vegetable pasta slicer available.
- STAINELESS STEEL VEGETABLE SPIRALIZER WITH SPECIAL JAPANESE BLADES - TWO SUPER SHARP JULIENNE SIZES - 2mm x 3mm and 3.5mm x 5mm. Perfect sizes to create vegetable stir-fries, pasta dishes, salad brighteners and more! High quality spiral vegetable slicer with special super sharp Japanese stainless steel blades & high grade food-safe plastic.
- NO QUESTIONS ASKED LIFETIME GUARANTEE - Buy with confidence because we offer a Money Back Guarantee if you do not love our product!
- ★★ BONUS CLEANING BRUSH INCLUDED WITH EVERY PURCHASE BY Bluelife ONLY.
This spiral slicer is really cool and I am loving it. It makes great spirals of any kind of food that will fit. I have been making a lot of spring rolls and this has been awesome for the carrots and other veggies because it cuts them to the perfect size and the I just cut them to the right length. Couldn't be easier. There is a little "waste" when doing this because it doesn't slice all of the food because when it gets down to the size of a baby carrot it's pretty much all it can do but I just save that for another dish so it doesn't get wasted. I totally love this!
Don't forget to check out the buy now link to find out more about the product and to buy yours today.
Disclosure Notice: I received this product for free in exchange for my personal and honest review. I did not receive any monetary compensation for this review and all thoughts and opinions expressed are my own.