I am so excited to show you all this great product. All information is located below along with links to the product and, of course, my review. So, let's get into it.
- THERE'S NOTHING WORSE THAN DRY, DAMAGED OR FRIZZY HAIR! - This Intense, Natural Hydrating Mask Will Restore, Soften and Strengthen Your Dry, Frizzy And Overworked Hair and Bring It Back To Life!
- YOUR BASIC HAIR STRUCTURE NEEDS NOURISHMENT AND CARE - This Hydrating Mask Contains The World's Most Renowned, Nourishing Ingredients For The Natural Restoration of Your Hair. Organic Oils Penetrate the Hair Shaft and Replenish Essential Moisture and Shine
- HAS YOUR HAIR BEEN OVERWORKED? With Just A Few Treatments, This Mask Repairs and Renews Hair Damaged By Hot Tools, Chemical Treatments, Bleach and Environmental Stress
- EASY APPLICATION, TAKES JUST 10 - 15 MINUTES - Safe For Color-Treated Hair. No Heat Activation Required. You Will See Instant Beneficial Results After the First Use, and Continued Revitalization With Regular Use
- WE USE ONLY THE PUREST INGREDIENTS - Why compromise your health with products that contain chemicals? Our Hair Mask Contains Only 100% Pure, Natural and Certified Organic Ingredients - Free of Sulfates, Phosphates and Parabens. Cruelty Free, Vegan Certified.
The Ancient Remedy That Naturally Hydrates And Restores Dry And Damaged Hair!
For centuries, the Berber women of Morocco have treated their hair and skin with pure organic Argan oil.
Often called liquid gold, argan oil is a super rich antioxidant, full of essential fatty acids and more than
double the vitamin E found in olive oil.
For even more benefits to your hair, this intense, restorative hair mask also contains organic Aloe Juice, organic Castor Oil,
organic Coconut Oil and Pro-Vitamin B5 to deliver instant, long-lasting rejuvenation and life to your hair.
- Penetrates hair shaft to restore essential moisture
- Reconstructs and replenishes dull, weak, and damaged hair
- Contains zero harsh chemicals, parabens, fragrances or artificial ingredients
- Vegan certified, cruelty free
Fair Trade - 100% Pure
Our organic Moroccan Argan oil is sourced from Berber women's co-operatives in the Argan region of Morocco.
Your purchase directly benefits these women's cooperatives, who receive fair trade prices for their hand-crafted 100% pure Argan oil.
For me this was a good product and I also had a friend of mine try it out and it worked great for her hair also. I have fine straight hair that usually has no life or bounce to it at all but after using this I felt that it not only felt softer but it had more of a bounce to it. It also looked much healthier and like it had more life. My friends hair is more thick and course. She said that her hair soaked in the cream and it made her hair so much more softer and it felt great to the touch. Our hair wasn't oily or anything like that. This product didn't weigh it down but did help to put more moisture back into our hair. However, I don't think I would use this more than maybe once or twice a week because of my hair being so fine because it likes to soak in the oil and stuff so I would be afraid that it might get oily after a while if I were to use this more than maybe twice a week. I also thought that this product was a little too thin for what it was supposed to be. I feel it should be a bit thicker because between me and my friend we used a little over half the jar just between the two of us and we don't have super long hair. I feel that if it had been thicker then we wouldn't have had to use so much. However, it is still a great product and I will continue to use it.
Don't forget to check out the buy now link to find out more about the product and to buy yours today.
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.