Friday, July 26, 2013

Loot Crate's July "Varsity" Review @LootCrate #lootcrate #love

Hey everyone!

Time for my LOOT CRATE! Seriously, every month this is one thing that I am looking most forward to getting. For me it is way better than Christmas.

Some bad news though. My camera battery has died and I have yet to go and buy a new one. For some reason where I live it's hard to find battery packs. However, I have ordered a new one but it won't be here in time to get all of my reviews up and posted.

Don't know what Loot Crate is, then you, my friend, are missing out big time. Loot Crate is this kick ass monthly box service in which you get sent a box full of awesome geekery and gamerly. Each month they have a different theme of what the box is going to be like this month being MashUp. It's only $13.37 plus $6 shipping so it's an awesome price and what you get in the box pays for itself.


Enough of the chit chat ... time to get to the good stuff.


The Products

Star Wars Earbuds
Jazwares + Lucas Films Ltd.

“Listen, you shall” to the dark side of the beat with these earbuds crafted in a galaxy not so far, far away. There are four variants of the earbuds: Darth Vader, Yoda, Darth Maul, and C3PO.

Video Game High School: Season 1 DVD- 2 Disc Set
VGHS

See VGHS the way it was meant to be seen! This theatrical cut includes all nine episodes laid out as a two-hour feature film with special features and bonus footage!

Marvel Pez Dispenser
Pez + Marvel

Show your love for one of these iconic comic characters and enjoy a tasty candy treat at the same time. Keep refilling them to snack on the go or keep it as a collectible item for your desk, you choose!

Video Game High School Button Set
VGHS

Fancy yourself the best Axe Legends player or maybe the king of Overdrift? You don’t need to choose which specific school you want to show support for because we’ve included the entire set!

VGHS Stormtrooper Vinyl Sticker
Danger Brain + VGHS

This is the high quality sticker you’re looking for! From Danger Brain, the creative team who designed the look and feel of VGHS, this trooper clearly is proud to have made it to the varsity team.

VGHS Emergency Wireless Keyboard
Danger Brain + VGHS

Take notes on the best tactics, tips & shortcuts for your favorite game! If you’re ever under pressure to document something, you can trust this, low tech backup and VGHS collectible!

Sonic Air Freshener
Epic-Scents + Sega

Known as the world’s fastest hedgehog, Epic-Scents captures Sonic’s speed into a fragrance, called  “Sonic Breeze”. With a fresh, floral scent reminiscent of a breeze in the Green Hill Zone!

Rocket Jump Vinyl Sticker
Rocket Jump

Video Game High School is just one of the epic projects coming from Freddie, Brandon and the team at Rocket Jump. Their logo is one of the most iconic moves in gaming and makes for an awesome indoor/outdoor vinyl sticker. For extra bonus points name the first game the rocket jump appeared!!

Review

I loved this box! Seriously, this has to be my favorite one so far. I had already watched Video Game High School and loved it and getting my own copy in this box was awesome! Not only that but getting all kinds of awesome VGHS goodies was awesome too. I love the buttons and the pencil is awesome. A friend of mine has already been trying to lift it from me because they want one. I also got a pair of Darth Maul earbuds which are the most evil things and totally awesome! I am always looking for some new earbuds so it's awesome to have these in my little collection. lol I also got the Iron Man Pez, which I love. I have loved Pez since I was a kid and even though I am an adult now I still love them just as much. Add in the awesome stickers and the Sonic Air Freshener and it just tops this crate off. Major awesomeness!

Seriously, this crate was the best so far and Loot Crate just keeps getting better and better with each month. I am totally excited to be adding all of this great swag to my collection and can't wait to see what they have in store for us next month.

Want your own crate of mega awesomeness!